Delaware County created a Business Advocacy Grant for business advocacy groups. This grant is dedicated to funding marketing campaigns to assist the business community in Delaware County. Rather than an application process, the County requests proposals from business associations and other related groups for marketing campaigns to be funded. Each proposal is eligible for up to $25,000 in funding through this grant. Up to $250,000 is available for grants through this program.
Each proposal should include the following information:
- Type of campaign (social media, post cards, video, etc.)
- Target audience of the campaign
- Why did your organization choose this project?
- Timeframe for the project
- Proposed cost of the project
Applications are being accepted November 13th, 2020 at 2pm through December 3rd at 4:00pm.
If you have any questions or when you’re ready to submit your proposal, please email Zach Dowley at email@example.com